3518 NY-281, Cortland, NY 13045, USA

My appointment was two weeks ago got new contacts, and I called last Friday and she said yes, their in. So I load up my 2 toddlers and my newborn and go there and she hands me an envelope with only ONE contact.

I was like ummm there’s only one. And another lady said “yeah we had to order the other Side because it didn’t come in” so now I’m going to have to wait another two weeks probably to get my left side. And this is for my TRIAL contacts! I will not be going back.

I got my free eye exam and my glasses and once I get my trial pair and save up the money I’ll go somewhere else to order a supply of contacts bc Visionworks will most likely make me wait 6 months to get a supply. Absolutely ridiculous. I made the appointment to get my contacts because I’m getting family photos done with our newborn and didn’t want to wear my glasses.

I didn’t think it would take a *** month for them to come in! So thanks visionworks, now I’m not going to enjoy my family photos because your employee either didn’t order one of my contacts or your business just sucks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Visionworks Eyeglasses.

Comments