On September 7 labor day we drove 140 miles Independence Missouri to see about getting my glasses fixed.Over a year a go I paid over a $1000 dollars for two pair of glasses.

About a month ago I took the other pair of glasses out of the case and they were broken. So I figured just take them back to Visionworks and get them fixed. But that did not happen no help at all. Never again will i go back to visionworks.

Lesson learned shop at home.

Just no help at all just drive back home another 140 miles.Didn't even look up my account just didn't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very rude people and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of visionworks eyeglasses. Visionworks needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned visionworks eyeglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Visionworks.

Had an Experience with Visionworks?

Comments

said they would take 50% of a new pair of glasses why a slap in the face this would cost them nothing.