I bought 2 pair of glasses.Reg & amd sun.

I kept closing my left eye when I tried reading. Went to Eye Dr.Specialist. Nothing wrong. Finally went to another Dr.

(nonaffiliated, owns his own place) that also sold glasses. Turns out all reputable lense makers either put a code or symbol somewhere on the lenses. The ones I had did NOT have anything on them.

The place I went was amazed.Best I can figure, Made in China by a company that should not make lenses.Probably cost $1.00 a lense (& and that seems to be an overcharge)...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Visionworks. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Visionworks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Visionworks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Visionworks?

Comments

In my 20 plus years as a lab tech I have yet to see a progressive lens without the etchings you are talking about.There a re occasions when they are extremely light (one can get eyestrain trying to find them)but they are there.The intensity changes from batch to batch ,not necessarily from vendor to vendor.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1053257

ALL glasses and frames are cheaply made but command a large price when you buy them. Unless you get your reading glasses from a dollar store---which, by the way is a good place to go if all you need glasses for is to read but can see far away. Glasses are alot like furniture or mattresses----the profit margin is tremendous.