About 14 months ago, I purchased my last pair of glasses at Visionworks, and except for what seemed to be a high price, all was well.Since that time, I have lost my vision in my left eye (completely blind).

While on a recent vacation, I lost the left lens out of my glasses and just wanted to buy a blank replacement lens in the same frames. I visited the Visionworks at Quail Springs in OKC today. After finding out my prescription was 2 months out of date, I obtained a quick visit to the local eye doctor to obtain a current one. Again, all I needed is a blank piece of glass to replace my lost left lens.

I was told by a smug, arrogant, "visioncare specialist" that they could not just replace the lost lens with a blank, but it would have to have a prescription. And no matter what combination of 1 or 2 lenses (minor change on the right eye), the price would be $325, even with the same frames I has purchased in the same store previously. Essentially I was to pay $325 for a piece of clear glass! And the condescending "specialist" seemed to take great pleasure in trying to stick it to me.

Needless to say, I did not buy the $325 piece of clear glass at Visionworks, nor will I ever purchase nor recommend this company to any family members or friends.

So to all, take your hard-earned dollars elsewhere, as you will not find value or service after the sale at Visionworks.David Anderson

Review about: Visionworks Customer Care.

Reason of review: Replacement lens.

I didn't like: Lack of service and lack of value.

Comments