I was called by VisionWorks at Town Center Mall telling me that they made a mistake on one of the two pairs of eyeglasses I purchased, saying that they made a mistake and that it's going to take a few more days.I accepted my fate because everyone makes mistakes including those that ask for your payment first before the finished product.
I called days later to see if the problem has been correct and they told me that they need to check with the lab and that it's going to take at least 5 more days before both pairs are ready because they also made a mistake on the second pair.
I must say I am very dissapointed and feel I shouldn't have paid the full amount for half service.VisionWorks (Vision-not-Works for me) I want half money back!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Had an "appointment at 2:45 was greeted and told where to go, had my pretest done and was told the doctor is running behind to go ahead and look at..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."