I was called by VisionWorks at Town Center Mall telling me that they made a mistake on one of the two pairs of eyeglasses I purchased, saying that they made a mistake and that it's going to take a few more days.I accepted my fate because everyone makes mistakes including those that ask for your payment first before the finished product.
I called days later to see if the problem has been correct and they told me that they need to check with the lab and that it's going to take at least 5 more days before both pairs are ready because they also made a mistake on the second pair.
I must say I am very dissapointed and feel I shouldn't have paid the full amount for half service.VisionWorks (Vision-not-Works for me) I want half money back!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."