I was called by VisionWorks at Town Center Mall telling me that they made a mistake on one of the two pairs of eyeglasses I purchased, saying that they made a mistake and that it's going to take a few more days.I accepted my fate because everyone makes mistakes including those that ask for your payment first before the finished product.
I called days later to see if the problem has been correct and they told me that they need to check with the lab and that it's going to take at least 5 more days before both pairs are ready because they also made a mistake on the second pair.
I must say I am very dissapointed and feel I shouldn't have paid the full amount for half service.VisionWorks (Vision-not-Works for me) I want half money back!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000. I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."