203 Towne Center Cir, Sanford, FL 32771
2.0

Me and my wife did our glasses about a week ago and my wife got a text message saying that one pair of glasses were ready and I called to make sure they were there for pick up and Mr Alfonso answered the phone and he was very rude with me and told me that he was the only one there and he couldn't check for me to see if the glasses were ready for pick up or not.

Then four days later I call again and he answered the phone again and told me the same thing again and so I went to the store which is about 10 minutes from my house and it was 3 peoples there so I ask to speak to a manager and Karen the general manager came and talk to me and she was rude to me too,so this is the first and the last time we are gonna use visionwork ever customer service is sucks,I'm going to publish on social media facebook everywhere the kind of customer service that visionwork provide to their customer which is the worst customer service ever. Visionworks #346, 203 seminole towne circ Sanford fl 32771.

Visionworks Cons: Customer service is sucks the worst customer service ever.

Comments