CPRS took money out of my acct without my authorization and I tried to call them and they won't answer the phone or they hang up on me.My bank says I have to go after them for the money they took out of my acct without my permission.

So I tried to call them to get the money back and they either put me hold forever and a *** day or they just hang up on me after I have been holding forever and a *** day.I think it is fraudulent company that just wants to take money from hard working honest people.

Had an Experience with Visionworks?

Comments

Avalon, New Jersey, United States #685059

Since reading all the complaints about this company, Vision Works, I've decided to stay with Lens Crafters. They make your glasses right or will refund your money. They give you 90 days to make sure your prescription is correct.

to anonymous Utica, New York, United States #993406

How about trying a locally owned optical shop. Shop locally instead of giving your money to a multi- million dollar company.

How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more