I purchased two pairs of glasses in Sept 2014 for a total of $559, took one pair in for adjusting in July, 2015, Technician scratched them by mistake and they reordered the lens. They replaced the lens without a problem. I took them back on 10/1 because I had dropped my glasses and scratched the left lens, 'Joe' at the Shoppes at River Crossing location said that my warranty ran out on 9/11/2015, I am legally blind in the right eye and rely on my left one and for your company to deny a claim for 19 days is utterly ridiculous.Most normal people do not replace glasses on a yearly basis so why would your company CHARGE only for a 12 month period.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of eyeglasses from Visionworks. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $559 and wants Visionworks to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty. Author liked the most professional. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Visionworks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

all warranties are for 12 months only ... its the length of your prescription... they can't remake new glasses with an outdated Rx

Call corporate. I cannot stress to you enough how fruitful that endeavor should end up for you.