Began w/insurance prescription in Dec 2014. Now into March 2015 with three sets of glasses still not correct.

My eyes are not replaceable, maybe they are in the wrong business and should do us all a favor!? The first pair of $800 glasses, I complained of headaches and vision from computer screen to document blurring. They said the lens were not curved correctly and made manual adjustment to get the lens to curve. (Mind you my frames are rimless).

A week later I went back. The tech was at lunch; I left and went back an hour later. Low and behold...the measurements were incorrect. Re-measure and wait two weeks for glasses.

Second pair seemed to work better until one day I discovered they were no longer transition lens!! I paid for something that I did not have. Took the second pair back (my 8th trip to the store no doubt)! Management was unconcerned, made no offer for compensation or inconvenience; sorry tech "forgot" to add the transition.

Three months and three pairs of glasses later they are still wrong! the issues I had with the first pair are back, but at least they transition!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Visionworks Eyeglass Lenses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 31, 2015.

Comments