Wanted to get new glasses made so I read about thier 2 pair for $99 deal.When I got to the store I found this was a "get you in the door deal" I should have left then but I had some new bi focal lenses made for my existing frames there for $161.00.

When I picked them up I found out I could not see out of the bi focal part of the lenses. I told the salesperson that I could not see out of them and was told they were made right and that's the way it is. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Wish I would have used a credit card and not cash.

Then I could dispute the charges.Hate this place!!!!

Comments

Springfield, Missouri, United States #690418

Wish I'd seen this website before going to the VisionWorks here!!I bought two pairs, and still spent $600on their "Digital" Lenses "better than than the older technology that Lens Crafters uses" I can't see out of them, everything's blurry and hard to focus close up (I have progressive bi-focals) ..

I called the store today to ask about bringing them back since it's only been about 30 days, and the lady had the nastiest attitude for no reason .. Hense the search for reviews.. I hope this all works out, but I still won't be going back to this company .. I only switched away from Lens Crafters because of the cost..

They wanted $950 ..Oh the joys of getting older :x

Wish I would have read your post first. The exact same thing happened to me.