Took my paperwork from another optometrist to vision works. Picked out my frames the sales girl did everything nice.

I was charged for my frames and lenses and was told they would be ready in Mon. I came in on sat. To see if I could get a stronger prescription. I was greeted by a women who berated me for the paperwork I had.

Asked me where was the Dr's signature where did the paperwork come from. First of all. An optometrist isn't a doctor. His signature was on my info.

That I brought the day before. I show ed her his signature.she asked where did this paperwork come from. How do I know you didn't write it. Whaaaaa?

She was a real non professional. Turned out the but was the optometrist at the golf mill Illinois store. I had already paid for my glasses. It was a joke.

Her name was Valentina.

Such a horrible experience. Go to pearle vision.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Visionworks. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Visionworks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Visionworks to other companies on our site.

Comments