4.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Got my glasses on 6-01-15, on 12-14-15 it needed an adjustment on the power it increased 7.25 to 7.50 {right eye}, the work was done.I was still having a problem an it was increase from 7.50 to 7.75, right eye the policy that you have won't be honor be because it was consider an insignificant amount, I was told yesterday that if I went back with in a month they would do the work.

To me is not insignificant since it's affecting me, my eye sight.THANK YOU,

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Visionworks. The most disappointing about visionworks eyeglasses from Visionworks was come-ons and misleading service, quality of product and switch and bait Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Visionworks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Visionworks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Visionworks?

Comments