got an eye exam for the same contact lenses I have worn for years.They offered me a trial on more expensive lenses and I saw no benefit to them so asked to order the same lenses I have bought from them for years.

First time was told over the phone...you have to come in to the store to order. Went to the store and then was told ...You need a follow up visit with doctor I had just seen a couple weeks ago.

I tried to explain that I had no interest in the more expensive lenses and want to order the same that I had been using and was refused...told to schedule a follow up.I will not be dealing with these extortionists any more!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of visionworks doctor. Visionworks needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned visionworks doctor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Visionworks.

Had an Experience with Visionworks?

Comments

Apparently the exams are different for different types of contacts.My Dr.

asks me each time before the exam if I want to try another brand.I haven't for at least three years but this next time I do want to try something else so I'll let her know beforehand.